Marvel Legendary Dark City Expansion
Legendary is darker, grittier and tougher this time around, so prepare, the Apocalypse is coming!
Designed by award-winning game designer Devin Low, former Head Developer of Magic: The Gathering®.
There is a darkness rising in the world of Legendary™: A Marvel Deck Building Game. Dark City, the first expansion to "Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game" brings an entirely new level of play to the critically acclaimed card game. In Dark City, players can use any of the new heroes including Cable, Professor X and Blade to face off against all new villain groups such as The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and The Mutant Liberation Front!
Dark City also features 8 new schemes and 5 incredibly tough all new Masterminds for players to try and defeat. It is now up to you to defeat evil and become Legendary!
This is not a stand alone product, core set is required for gameplay
- Expansion consists of 350 all new playable cards, Colour Rule sheet.
- All New cards consist of 17 heroes, 6 new villain groups, 5 new Masterminds & 2 new Henchmen groups!
- All original art now featuring 4 pieces of unique art per hero!!
- New Bystander game mechanic.
- Players create their own powerful combos on the fly, combining their heroes’ awesome abilities to take down nasty Marvel Masterminds like Apocalypse and Kingpin.
- Over the course of the game, recruit increasingly powerful Hero cards to add to your deck, building a stronger and stronger deck of the ultimate Marvel superhero combinations.
- Easy to learn, with fast-paced game-play.
- Features incredible original artwork of Marvel heroes and villains.
- Innovative “Mastermind” mechanics allow the game itself to fight back against the players: If players aren’t careful, villainous Marvel masterminds like Magneto, Loki, and Dr. Doom threaten to accomplish dark schemes and defeat all the players at once!
- Strategy, depth, fun, and replayability make Legendary perfect for gamers and Marvel fans everywhere!
Dark City still offers the highly popular Heroes vs Mastermind theme from the core set, but offers players an intriguing twist with a much darker tone. This time around, the heroes are going to need as much help as they can get against evil new masterminds such as Apocalypse and Kingpin. Players need not worry, as the powerful X-Force and mighty Marvel Knights will be joining the fight in this new expansion!
17 rare cards (1 per hero)
51 uncommon cards (3 per hero)
170 common cards (2 types of common cards, 5 of each kind per hero)
25 mastermind cards
48 villain cards (8 per villain group)
20 henchmen cards (10 per henchmen villain group)
8 different scheme cards
11 special bystander cards
Playtime: 60 min
From Upper Deck. Please allow 1 week for delivery.