Heropath: Dragon Roar [Recommended]
Number of Players: 1-4
Playing Time: 60-120 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 12+
Heropath: Dragon Roar is a fantasy board game in which heroes venture through an unknown land, discovering new places, fighting monsters and gaining power, skills, gold, arms and resources.
This game combines everything you love in a fantasy RPG such as: magic, skills, XP, levels and combat as well as resource management, which takes it to a new, higher level of gaming.
In this board game you will need more than war tactics, you will need to use your turn in the best way possible, in order to reach new places, engage in the proper forms of combat and gain skills and resources.
- Fantasy adventure strategic game
- Competitive, Co-op and Solo Modes
- 1 Game Board
- Miniatures (1x Dragon, 1x Sorcerer, 1x Elf, 1x Dwarf, 1x Warrior)
- 100 Gems
- 30 Food Units
- 1 Pouch
- 1 Ferry
- 30 Gold Coins
- 7 Dice
- 48 Enemy Tokens (10x Warlocks, 8x Crocodile, 8x Werewolves, 7x Trolls, 8x Skeletons, 7x Goblins)
- 2 Deck Boards
- Player Reference Boards (4x Hero Boards, 4x Index Boards)
- 22 Place-Site Cards folded
- 44 Plastic Place-Site Card Holders
- 220 Cards