Cypher System We Are All Mad Here Hc
Note: This special-order item may take 7-9 days to ship.
From: Monte CookFormat: 224 pages, hardcover
“You must be mad,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”
Jack climbing the beanstalk. The little mermaid finding her voice. Alice struggling with the madness of a place unruled by the laws of reality. The queen. The child. The woodsman. The knight. When you think about fairy tales, who do you become? Where does your imagination take you?
Fairy tales are more than short forays into the world of fantasy. They tap into myth and archetype, and they explore the fundamental nature of the mind and of human experience. They’re filled with magic that’s big, bold, unexpected, and wondrous—and characters who, despite humble roots or broken foundations, achieve feats just as grand.
Run one-shots based on traditional stories or those of your own devising. Or build entire campaigns that take the fairy tale concept in whole new directions!
- Create your own fairy tale adventures, or build on existing stories. An awesome story index makes it easy to assemble all the elements you need for either adventure style.
- In-depth examination of what makes fairy-tale adventuring unique, and how to make the most of it in your game.
- Loads of gear, creatures, and character options.
- Includes The Heartwood campaign setting. It’s like No Thank You, Evil! for grownups!
- A unique supplement on an uncommon topic. Do you have RPG customers hungry for something a little more sophisticated?