Pathfinder (Second Edition) Bestiary 3 - Pocket Edition [Recommended]
With more than 300 classic and brand-new monsters, this 320-page beautifully illustrated softcover rulebook completes the collection of creatures begun in the first two Pathfinder Bestiary volumes. From classic creatures like clockworks and tooth fairies, returning favorites like imperial dragons and mighty titans, to brand-new menaces found all over Golarion, this must-have tome of monsters designed to challenge characters of any level is an essential companion to your Pathfinder game! The pocket edition presents the same contents in a smaller-sized softcover for a lower price and better portability.
Pathfinder Bestiary 3 Pocket Edition includes:
- More than 300 monsters drawn from mythology and folklore, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
- Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
- Comprehensive monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
- Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about even more of Pathfinder's most popular friends and foes!