Karthun: Lands Of Conflict Hc
From: Evil HatKarthun was once a land of peace and prosperity. Then the release of the Worldfire and the breaking of the planes ushered in the Age of Conflict. Now, rulers wage war against the legions of the Three Demon Kings, ravenous undead horrors…and each other. Karthun needs heroes to stand against the darkness, but to be a hero in Karthun is to be a legend, for even the gods can perish here. All that awaits the fallen is the cold embrace of the Mother of the Dead.
Karthun is an extensive epic fantasy setting for use with your favorite system such as Fate, D&D, or Savage Worlds. You must own a system book of your choice to play. Inside, you’ll find plenty of character ideas, locations, and NPCs to send your characters off on adventures galore. This book includes:
- Plenty of international strife and potential controversy to fuel a political intrigue plot, an extensive spy network designed to support campaign espionage, and warring nations to build epic battle campaigns
- Smaller locations and story seeds to support one-shots or shorter campaigns
- A sample bestiary, including new creatures like the Worldfire Hound and the Spinesnatcher, for your adventurers to defeat
- A variety of potential player character races and classes, including a new race, the Illyn
- Karthun technologies to bring a new twist to the standard fantasy campaign
- An adventure template to help you build your campaigns, as well as a starter adventure: the Black Cabinet
Karthun needs heroes. Will you heed the call?
Type of Game: Roleplaying Game Setting
Languages Available: English
Product Number: EHP0033
Length: 272 Pages
Format: Hardcover full color and Digital formats.
Game Designers: Brian Patterson and Tracy Barnett