Designers & Dragons: The 00s
Note: This special-order item may take 7-9 days to ship.
From: Evil Hat
PART FOUR OF A FOUR-VOLUME SET!
EVERYTHING YOU’VE WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ORIGINS OF ROLEPLAYING GAMES...
Designers & Dragons: The ’00s is a comprehensive picture of the new resurgence of the RPG industry. The final and most updated book in a four volume series, we’ve added tens of thousands of new words and insider info to this volume alone. Take an inside look at d20 companies, watch the growth of new titans like Paizo Publishing, and learn about the growth of indie presses like Evil Hat Productions. Regardless of your gaming background, Shannon Appelcline’s meticulously researched history won’t disappoint.
In this volume, you’ll find:
- A foreword by Lisa Stevens, founder of Paizo Publishing
- Profiles for twenty-five 2000s gaming companies including Paizo Publishing, Green Ronin, Mongoose Publishing, and yes—Evil Hat
- The inside SCoop behind games like Pathfinder, Freeport, Fate, and GUMSHOE
- Ten things you might not know about roleplaying in the ’00s
- An extensive bibliography and index
Meet the characters behind the characters and the gamers behind the games in Designers & Dragons: The ’00s!