Fate Of The Norns - Denizens Of The North H/c
Note: This special-order item may take 7-9 days to ship.
King Harald Fairhair, the great Jarl who unified Midgard's petty kingdoms, father to many high and low born children, has died with no successor. On the evening of his death a dreadful omen appeared in the skies above: two celestial wolves, maws outstretched swallowed the sun and moon!
Three years later, after an endless and relentless dark winter, heroes rise to forge their legacies. The great realm of Midgard has splintered into fragments. Jarls with ambitions for the crown have sundered the landSCape. Crusaders from the south have invaded the Northlands in search of what caused this terrifying Fimbulwinter. Unearthly forces, guided by the gods and the giants have penetrated Midgard with purpose and ambition.
Enter the fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged!
Denizens of the North is the first full sized lore book for the Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok universe. This book works in conjunction with the Core Rulebook to add valuable details to your adventuring world. Denizens of the North contains:
- Legendary and infamous denizens
- Fearsome new monsters
- Important and majestic locales
- Wondrous magic artifacts
- 6 new playable archetypes
- A host of new powers and skills
- A crafting system for magical items
- Mechanics that allow players to found and run a town or outpost
- Rules for running exciting naval battles
- An adventure suitable for dwellers of level 11 to 13