The Tea Dragon Society Card Game
Number of Players: 2-4
Playing Time: 30-60 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 10+
Discover the ancient art form of Tea Dragon caretaking within this enchanting world of friendship and fantasy. Create a bond between yourself and your Tea Dragon that grows as you progress through the seasons creating memories to share forever.
Each player's deck represents their own Tea Dragon. From turn to turn, players will choose to draw a card, triggering effects and strengthening their position, or buy a card, improving their deck or scoring points.
The game takes place over four seasons, starting in spring and ending in winter. At the end of winter, the player who has the most points is the winner.
- Based on the Oni Press graphic novel The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O’Neill.
- Beautifully illustrated with cute little dragons.
- Light card game with some deck building concepts.
- No hidden information makes it kid friendly.
- Competition for Market and Memory cards but no direct player on player nastiness.
- Perfect for families.
- Comic quick-start rules
- 4 Tea Dragon cards
- 1 Mentor card
- 24 Memory cards (6 cards each for spring, fall, winter, and summer)
- 28 Market cards
- 48 Starter cards (12 cards each in 4 decks)
- 4 Player aid cards
- 1 Rulebook