Gravwell 2nd Edition [Table Top Game]
Note: This special-order item may take 7-9 days to ship.
Number of Players: 2-6
Playing Time: 30-45 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 10+
You’re among a flotilla of ships that survived passing through a black hole. The fabric of space and the general physics you’ve known have changed. You quickly discover that your engines are offline, but you can navigate crudely using your tractor and repulsor beams. By mining asteroids and collecting raw elements from space dust, you muster just enough force to move your spacecraft. You lock onto another object, perhaps a spacecraft, and creep toward it. But just as you're about to engage your tractor beam, its captain engages his beam, catapulting his ship past you. If you don't act quickly, you'll be pulled the wrong direction! It’s a real mind-bender!
- Navigate your ship away from a black hole using only your tractor and repulsor beams!
- Adds unique powers for each ship!
- Increases the player count from the original award winning game to 6 players!
- Includes new dynamic ship models!
- New art from award winning artist Kwanchai Moriya!
- 1 Game Board
- 24 Ship Ability Cards
- 1 Round-Tracking Token
- 40 Fuel Cards
- 6 Spaceship Miniatures
- 2 Space Junk Tokens
- 1 Rulebook