Winter Queen [Table Top Game]
Note: This special-order item may take 7-9 days to ship.
Number of Players: 2-4
Playing Time: 20-30 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 10+
In one faraway land, there is always winter. Once a year Winter Queen announces a special competition for her court sorcerers. Using enchanted crystals they create magical ornaments and the Queen pays for them with golden coins. The one to collect the most coins till the end of the competition is to become the next Queen’s advisor.
In the abstract family game Winter Queen, you take on the roles of Winter Queen's sorcerers, creating magical ornaments out of enchanted crystals. Each turn, you either place a new crystal onto the board or use already placed crystals to score victory points depending on the spell books you and your opponents have.
- 1 Queendom Map Board (double-sided - choose the side you most like!)
- 1 Crystals Bag
- 45 Enchanted Crystals (9 of each color)
- 20 Spell Book Tiles
- 36 Victory Points Tokens (1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s)
- 8 Queen's Domain Tiles
- 1 Winter Queen Token (first player token)
- 4 Double-sided Reference Cards
- 4 Crystal Holder Tiles
- Plastic Tray