Gaming Paper: Singles 1" Isometric
From: Gaming Paper
Make the most of your maps!
Your players deserve a more immersive experience and we can help. The isometric pattern is custom designed to be used tactically with standard miniatures (each diamond = 5’ in game). Gaming Paper started with the big 30” x 12’ rolls. A customer asked about Isometric Gaming Paper and we ran a small Kickstarter to raise the funds to print. The Kickstarter raised almost 40x our goal and Isometric Gaming Paper was born. Gaming Paper makes a wide selection of styles and colors.
Why Isometric Gaming Paper Singles?
- Easy to use and transport
- Lines up side by side to make larger rooms or use SCissors to make smaller rooms
- Isometric design will help you draw a more immersive video game style map
- Reveal only what you want players to see
- Use markers, paints pencils, pens, crayons, stamps and just about anything else to create cool immersive maps