Folded Space: Empires Of The North/Imperial/51St
Note: Insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.6 x 29.6 x 7.2 cm. This is the second version of our insert for Imperial Settlers as well as the second version of our insert for 51st State. Note also that when used with Imperial Settlers, there is approximately 4 mm of lid-lift when the box is fully loaded and 6mm of lid-lift off for 51st State.
Insert compatible with Empires of the North®, and Barbarian Hordes®, Roman Banners®, Japanese Islands® and more expansions, Imperial Settlers® and the Aztecs®, Atlanteans®, Amazons®, Why Can't We Be Friends®, 3 is a Magic Number®, and We Didn't Start the Fire® expansions, 51st State: Master Set®, including the Allies® and Scavengers® Master Set expansions. There is space for 1,000 sleeved cards in total. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play, where many of the trays can be utilized during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The trays are arranged in up to three layers.
The insert includes two smaller trays and two longer ones:
• Empires of the North - The smaller trays can be used for storing the ship and action tokens and the longer trays can be used as a card tray where they fit into one-another back to back allowing enough space for all cards to be sleeved with quality sleeves
• Imperial Settlers - The smaller trays can be used for storing the technology and blessing tokens, with the longer trays for the other markers and tokens
• 51st State - The smaller trays are for storing the contact and large tokens leaving the remaining tokens and pieces to be stored in the long trays, with slots for each type.
The twelve large slots in the card trays are sized to store two sleeved clan decks each for Empires of the North. Once further expansions are released for the game this will allow for new decks to be added to the insert. The two island decks should be stored in the smaller central slots.
The new design of FS-IMPv2 means that the insert works equally well with the Pegasus Spiele edition of Imperial Settlers, which has larger wooden pieces. The token trays also work with the Imperial Settlers BoardGameGeek GeekUp Bit Set.
To allow vertical storage of the game, pack the box starting with placing the main rule book on top of the trays to cover them, followed by:
• Empires of the North - Placing the scoreboard and expedition board side by side, then placing the remaining rule booklets on top.
• Imperial Settlers - Placing the score board and two of the faction boards. Next, place four more faction boards (if you have a seventh faction board it can be placed vertically down the side of the trays inside the box) and finishing with placing the rule booklets from the expansions on top.
• 51st State - Adding the faction boards and lastly the victory point board